Turkey Tortilla Wrap
One of the most popular lunch options among Klinio users is Turkey Tortilla Wrap. This particular recipe was found among the most saved recipes by Klinio users.
Therefore, we’d like to share with you this unique and straightforward recipe for your next lunch idea.
Turkey Tortilla Wrap – 251 calories and 30 grams of carbs
The Turkey Tortilla wrap was another top-5 favorite meal saved by Klinio users. Christine Zalnieraite, the Head of Nutrition at Klinio, said that this meal is a different take on the traditional wrap, integrating cucumber, black pepper, and hummus.
- 1 tbsp of hummus
- 1 handful Salad green
- 1 small sliced cucumber
- 1 large corn tortilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 raw turkey breast
- 1 handful spinach
Here are the instructions:
- Season turkey breast with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add turkey and fry for 5-7 min on each side until brown. Cut turkey breast into slices.
- Spread hummus in the centre of the corn tortilla. Layer the tortilla with turkey breast slices, cucumber, spinach, and salad greens.
- Wrap up the sides of the tortilla like you would wrap a burrito and enclose the filling. Enjoy!